News / Events
The International Society of Manual Small Incision Cataract Surgery and Entod Pharmaceuticals sponsored an amazing webinar during the COVID pandemic about both MSICS and Phaco featuring internationally known surgeons - Dr. Steve Arshinoff, Dr. David Chang, Dr. Lisa Park, Dr. Abhay Vasavada and Dr. Rodolfo Mastropasqua
- Topics and Debates included:
- The Role of MSICS and Phaco in post COVID Era
- Phaco vs SICS - Has COVID tilted the Balance?
- Caron Footprint in the OR - We need to reuse and recycle
- Sterlity is Paramount - Disposables are the way to go!
- Has SICS done disservice to rise of Phaco in India
- Trifocal/Multifocals - are they being dumped on us?
- Cataract Charges should decrease to make up for patients economic distress
- Approaching Post Covid Cataract Surgery (New York Experience)
- Cataract Surgery Made for You
Watch the entire 4 hour livestream below on this Youtube link: